To ensure an effective infection control in the Hospital, it is required that you comply with the following rules and regulations:
- Negative result of NAT issued in 24 hours is required for inpatient.
- Present Green Health Code to gain access to the hospital.
- Please wear mask at all time.
- Wash hands before meals and after using the bathroom.
- Keep your room tidy and clutter-free for ease of cleaning.
- Patients with suspected or confirmed infectious disease may be admitted/transferred to a single/isolation room. Room rates and other hospital fees will be charged accordingly.
- The Hospital’s visiting arrangements and infection control regulations may change according to the Infectious Disease Response Level announced and the guidelines published by the Macau Health Bureau (e.g. Macau Centre for Disease Control and Prevention).